Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A New Beginning

Recently I've been having a lot of fun learning how to cook new foods and learning new recipes. I've shared most of these new ideas with my mother or mother-in-law. I've posted them on my message boards' recipe threads. I've taken recipes from those sources as well. I've scoured food websites for fun foods to try. And I am constantly finding myself wanting to share the latest recipe I've tried.

Now, let me clarify that I don't do fancy. I have a hard enough time finding the time and/or energy to cook a simple meal, so a fancy one is out of the question. Any recipe I post, unless I specify at the beginning of the post, should not be hard to make nor require any truly special ingredients.

At first there might be a multitude of recipes added that I've tried recently, but as time goes on I'll just be posting what our meals are and any recipes that you share with me.

I don't expect a huge following based on this blog, but I wanted a way to share the fun recipes I've found, and this is the best way I could think of!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love it... I tend to be drawn towards the fancy ones or w/ interesting ingredients... so I'm constantly looking for basic recipes lately to fill in between the times we can do that. So glad you started this...