Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lasagna

I made a lasagna last night for today, just in case we didn't have power. I used Mueller's no boil noodles. I won't list the recipe b/c it's on the box. Good, but not absolutely amazing.

I say this to make the pledge. I am on a mission to find an amazing sauce for the lasagna. I usually use whatever spaghetti sauce I have on hand. This time I had an actual marinara sauce. I simmered my meat in it. Chris said that he usually adds a glass of wine and some Italian seasoning to it. I should have done that, but at midnight I was too tired to care. ;) His sauce usually comes out really nice. But I want more than nice or good, I want great, amazing, fabulous, fantastic. I want people to taste my lasagna and ask for the recipe.

Know any great sauce recipes? Do you have a secret ingredient? I want to know!

No comments: