Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks For Having Me!

Another Babycenter chica here who loves to cook. However, when you work full time, are a full time student and chase around a BUSY 2 year old dinner needs to be good and it needs to be done FAST! I love a great fancy meal, but those are few and far between here these days. Occasionally you'll see me post a meal that might take a bit of time, but like most mothers time is of the essence!

I look foward to sharing recipes that are a sure hit in the Young household and I hope that you enjoy them!

Nikki

3 comments:

Steph said...

Welcome Nikki! I'm so excited to get to share recipes with you! :D

Kris said...

:-D I look forward to reading em

Jammie said...

Yay Nikki! I'm definately looking forward to trying that lasagna recipe. So far everything I've tried that you've suggested Josh LOVES.