Friday, September 5, 2008

Please allow me to introduce myself...

That song is stuck in my head so forgive the goofy title! I am thrilled to be a part of this blog and hope to contribute useful ideas and recipes! My name is Ashley and I am the very busy mother of 3 so my meals are usually fast! I have started making a conscious effort to make meals healthier but I am from the south soooo it's still "down home" cooking. Also, my family has been in the bakery business for years so desserts are our "speciality" so to speak. My daughter has taken to the love of cooking so I have a few kid-friendly recipes on hand already. In our homes (mine, my mom's and my grandmother's) the kitchen is always open to everyone and we try to include the kids as much as possible! Once again, thank you for having me here!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Sounds great! I look fwd to reading your recipes too :-D

Steph said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've joined us Ash!

Jammie said...

Welcome Ash! I'm excited to see what recipes you'll have for us!